My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 29

Weight 155.0 (-0.0/day; -0.0/week; -7.4/total)

I am very pleased to see that. I was concerned all day yesterday that I was going to go up again today and I was thrilled to see that didn't happen.

On a different note, I didn't sleep that well last night. Was kind of tossing and turning and my stomach was upset. It wasn't pretty. Then all of a sudden as I was getting up for real and going to take a shower, my TOM finally decided to appear. While I am glad that I don't have to wonder anymore when it is going to show up, I am not thrilled that it has decided to come on my very first day back to work. I'm all sorts of crampy and uncomfortable. It's miserable. I'll make the most of it though.

I'm trying to figure out how to plan my meals for the day. Normally I check to see what time my lunch is for the day but since I was gone for the week, I have no idea. It's not that major of a situation but I have yet to decide what times I want to eat yet today. Or more importantly, what to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment