My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 40

Weight: 153.8 (-0.0/day; -0.2/week; -8.6/total)

OK well this is a weird week for sure. I didn't manage to weigh in yesterday or post. I was working 15hrs and just forgot to weigh in before I started eating. I came home and immediately fell asleep. I got up this afternoon, cleaned, showered, weighed (yay), and then pigged out on pizza and wings during the Monday Night Football double header.

In about 3hrs I have to get ready to leave to go to California (Hollywood) for the day. Dave has another delivery to do so we are headed that way. I have slept some and he is sleeping now. Either way, it will be another no weigh-in day and probably a high calorie one too. I figure that come Wednesday I will be back on track and ready to kick these next few pounds to the curb!

No comments:

Post a Comment