My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 30

Weight: 155.0 (-0.0/day; -0.0/week; -7.4/total)

Well it seems I am at a bit of a stall, but I do have to say, if I have to stall, I like where it's at! I know that I still have a very looooooooooong way to go to hit my goal but progress is progress and overall I have lost over 7 lbs. I'm also keeping in mind that I am super bloated and feel yucky cause of my period. I figure that once this passes I will see even more results.

I am still looking at the big picture and happy to see results. I am still looking into supplement options to start on my vacation. Haven't decided on anything just yet. I saw a product called Sensa that says you just sprinkle the supplement on your food and it helped people lose 30 lbs on average in 6 months without changing their diet or exercise. That's an average of 5 lbs per month which I am already losing on my own. I can't decide if this would help me since my issue isn't over-eating so to speak. That's what WW's already helps with. I don't sit around starving by any means. I get to have whatever I want in moderation. So it's back to the research...

No comments:

Post a Comment