My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 28

Weight: 155.0 (-0.4/day; -1.4/week; -7.4/total)

After a week that included so many days with no movement I have to say these last 2 days have been very exciting! I actually had a moment where the scale said 154.8 but I just didn't feel ready for that. Silly huh? I was so in shock when I saw the 155.0 number that I really couldn't fathom the 154's. I want them, trust me. And I am being really good trying to get there but I just didn't expect 2 big loss days in a row so I wasn't prepared. I was fully expecting an increase today when I woke up cause I was sure that yesterday's big drop was a fluke.

I have decided that I think spicy foods before bedtime help burn calories. I don't know why but it seems like if I have something small with hot sauce before I go to sleep I wake up with results. I'll continue to test this theory. I also woke up very hungry this morning. I'm off to make some cereal and start my last day of vacation before I go back to work. I need to do laundry and clean a bit so I am all ready for the 2 weeks.

Oh and to update on the previous post from yesterday, I broke down and bought/took the pregnancy test and it came back negative. Just my body being difficult I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment