My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Decisions

As I am closing in on the end of my first month of being back on the bandwagon of weight loss, I am starting to evaluate how I want to best kick start month #2. Yes, I still have 5 more days to make a difference. But let's say I lost 7 lbs this month. At this rate I will need to continue for 5 more months to get to my goal. That's fine and great but we all know that it's not very likely that I will lose at this pace for each month. And, let's face it, we all like to see some kick starts here and there!

So my original plan was to continue doing what I am until my next vacation which begins in about 2 weeks on Monday, September 13th. Then I had decided I would do the 14-day burn and cleanse from QuickTrim. I had read some reviews a few weeks ago about it and mainly it said that it definitely would make you a bit jittery which is why I was going to start it on my vacation. It says that even without exercise it burns an additional 8000 calories per month. That in and of itself is 2 more pounds per month then doing nothing.

Well, today I decided to look into it again. I already knew that the diet plan that goes with it was insanely strict and I had no intentions of doing it at all. I was just going to take the pills and enjoy my extra 2lbs of a loss for the month as a result. As I was going back through different websites to see reviews I noticed that the ratings of the product were very very low. Everyone posted how sick they became. They were jittery, couldn't keep food down, had migraines, etc. Most said they quit the product in the first couple of days. It doesn't have any sort of return policy either. Even more confusing than that is that every site said that there is nothing listed in the ingredients that shows why it should work at all. That's not very promising. So I have decided that QuickTrim is not the way to go for me.

Now I have to find something new to try. I just don't know what just yet.

On a total side note, I never did start my period. It's been 41 days since my last one. I have had some fairly irregular cycles this year overall but even still, I can't help but think this has something to do with the hCG. It says it's made with the same hormone from pregnant women so maybe my body thinks it's preggo and that's why I'm having a delay. Who knows. I only took the drops for a week or so and I am pretty confident I am not pregnant.

Ugh, ok so now here I sit stressing about it. I have had 2 very weird periods since the last time I had sex. If I were to be pregnant it means I am about 2 1/2 months along. Don't you think I'd know?! Last time I was pregnant I didn't know but I found out so quickly on accident. I also had a very quick miscarriage. I don't really know what I would compare it to at all. Crap! Now I'm all paranoid about it. Not that it would be bad if I was, but confusing all the same. Oooh and it means I have to stop eating raw sushi and caffeine. Maybe I should go and get a test...

No comments:

Post a Comment