My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 8

Weight: 159.6 (+0.4/day, +0.4/week; -2.8/total)

I figured that since I took 2 days of eating poorly I would have 2 days if increases. Well here ya go! I am not at all happy about it. I actually got on the scale this morning and it said 160.0 but I knew my hair was wet and I couldn't begin to type that I had gone back up to that dreaded number. So, I dried my hair and re-weighed. Somehow that seems like a more manageable number.

I'd be totally lying if I didn't say that I am very very scared about tomorrow. I don't know what to expect at all. I go back to work today and that usually leads to better habits.

It's a new week and part of me is still debating on how I want to proceed with my diet from here. I have my WW on-line subscription. I should really use it. I think I would do better being able to have some of all my cravings in moderation. I need to know that I can lose the weight and keep it off cause I did it the right way. I might still use some supplement items but it still seems like a good option for me. I miss my cereal. I miss my coffee. Although, I am weary about the coffee since it's not cheap and it's definitely be nice not to be out all that money at Starbucks.

Maybe I'll check out Hungry-Girl for some coffee idea swaps. Oh and other recipes!

I'm off to go and have some cereal. I need to remember that if I go up tomorrow though that it's because I'm transitioning off of the HCG. I hope I don't get discouraged. Hell, I hope I don't go up!

No comments:

Post a Comment