My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Friday, August 13, 2010

Yummy

That's how I feel about my day food-wise. Yummy! I got to eat everything I wanted and I still had 1 point to spare. Now, with that being said, I can't imagine that I didn't gain weight today. I was trying to see how many calories I actually ate in comparison to my points but on the WW website I can't seem to get into any sort of screen that will let me know how many calories I consumed.

I am hopeful that I will see results in the morning but again, between my being able to eat everything I like and want and coming off of the HCG liquid, I just don't know. I need to remember to not get frustrated if I see that 160 number again though.

I need to get to sleep. Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment