My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 7

Weight: 159.2 (+1.0/day; -3.2/week; -3.2/total)

Going up for the day was to be expected. The last 2 days have certainly not been diet friendly. I am going to be very good today and stay on track. I am going to do the plan correctly today and get back on track before going back to work tomorrow.

I do have overtime late late late tonight/tomorrow morning. It is going to mess with my 'structure' for the week though since I won't be off till 5:45am. That means even if I come straight home and try to be in bed by 6am, I would only have 5hrs of sleep if I try to be up by 11am. We'll see. I can technically sleep till 2pm if I wanted but again, it leads to me being off track of where I want to be.

I'll keep you posted. As for today, I purchased some hamburger meat last night. I am going to make some taco meat for one of my meals today. I am also going to have some onion soup at some point and some buffalo chicken. I also need to have my grapefruit and orange as well.

For now, I am going to finish up the cleaning of my home and some laundry. I need to get that part of my life on track too. It helps with my mood to be in a clean home!

No comments:

Post a Comment