My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tracking

OK so I pulled up my WW account and started tracking. That's a step in the right direction. I planned out my meals for today and still have 5 points that I can use when I get home after work any way I wish. Maybe tracking is key. It will help me be more accountable. Also, it's much easier for me to track now that I am waking up earlier in the mornings before going to work. It gives me time to plan.

Today is my Monday. I have 2 more weeks till Vacation. Well sort of vacation. I have a bunch of overtime on my days off surrounding my "vacation" days so it's cut a little short. I also have a second vacation 2 weeks after I come back from the first one. It all helps although as I said before, I do better with structure of the work week.

I think next week I will go and return the HCG and get my money back.

No comments:

Post a Comment