My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 20

Weight: 156.8 (-0.6/day; -0.4/week; -5.6/total)

I'd be lying if I didn't say I was shocked by that number. Pleasantly shocked. I was on track with my point but ended up staying up later than I had planned and became really hungry at 4am. I decided that since I was tired I would just have a granola bar and go to sleep. Which I did. Then I got woken up at 8am by a phone call and was still so hungry. So I had one of my chimichanga things (5 pts). I did weigh myself before hand and had a weight of 157.4 again. I went back to sleep afterward and just woke up and weighed again (expecting that it would be more and I'd use the 157.4) and look at that! Yay!

I'd also be lying a bit if I didn't mention that I am starting to get frustrated with the slow progress. I needed to see some improvements today and I'm thankful that I did.

I cleaned my kitchen and dining room yesterday. They look very nice! Now it's on my living room and entry way today. If I start having LOTS of energy I will add my bathroom to that list.

I have overtime tonight at 1:15am-5:45am. I'm hoping that won't add to any sabotage. Time for some coffee, soaps, and cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment