My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 14

Weight: 157.2 (-0.2/day; -2.0/week; -5.2/total)

I was hoping for something a bit more drastic this morning but I feel like tomorrow is going to be a really good day! I've still been very good with my points and even had all my water yesterday too.

I think part of the reason I didn't see big numbers today was because I ate too late. I ended up going out to meet Lee last night and so my schedule got a little out of whack.

It's really nice to have another day off today before going back to work. I am definitely looking forward to start taking all of my days off with more regularity next year. I've been looking at my bills and income and believe I should be completely out of debt by my birthday (if not before with some OT). That's 3 months away and hopefully in those same 3 months I will be able to make it down to my goal weight. 10lbs a month isn't unattainable.

No comments:

Post a Comment