My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Goals

I know that the key to success to set small goals and then eventually the small goals will lead to the final big picture.

So let's start with some mini-goals:

--> Weight Watchers believes in 10% goals. Set your first weight loss goal to be a 10% reduction of your current weight. At this time my current weight is around 160lbs. That means my first mini-goal is to lose 16lbs. Sheesh that number seems daunting.

Latoya wrote in her journal that the decision to start a new diet is a difficult one. The decision to stick with the diet is even harder. I am in control of my future. I need to remember that when I have hard days.

--> No matter what you read you always see how important drinking water is. I know that it's something that I have always struggled with and it is something that I know I have seen work in the past. I am going to start realistically and hope for a minimum of 6 glasses of water daily. I would like to see this expand to 8 glasses at some point.

As I go along I would like to increase some of these things and I will add additional goals to my list. For now this is a good start with other factors to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment