My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 21

Weight: 156.4 (-0.4/day; -0.8/week; -6.0/total)

I'm pretty shocked to see that number today. I did splurge some yesterday and use some of my weekly points to compensate. I also was up for a very long time the last couple of days so I have needed to eat more than my normal point allowance.

When I got home from work at 6am I also had to eat again and wasn't sure if I was sabotaging myself but the results seem to be positive for the time being. I am making progress in the right direction. I don't want to go up anymore from here. I want to continue to take the right path and continue to lose.

I never did start my time of the month last week. I think I was ovulating instead. My body is so out of whack, I never know.

For now, I am 1/2 pound away from the 155's! I super excited to see me continue dropping. Today is the 3-week mark and I have lost 6lbs that I never want to see again! It's an average of 2lbs per week. If I could continue with 2lbs per week I'd be ecstatic but I know that's not exactly realistic. I just need to remember to stay on track and keep focused.

My goal at this point is to make it through the next 2 1/2 weeks like this. Then, on Monday, Sept 13th, I plan to use QuickTrim to help aid in some metabolism boosting. It's a 14 day program and I will have 10 of them off work to adjust.

I have 3 hours of OT this evening and then the rest of my vacation is mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment