My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 6

Weight: 158.2 (-0.0/day, -4.2/week; -4.2/total)

Yippee! With everything that I have ate in the last 2 days I am super excited to see that. I have had some fun, gotten some of my food cravings met, and still managed to stay on track.

I'm still exhausted. I slept a couple of hours but I didn't want to completely screw up my sleep schedule so I forced myself awake. I just took some of the HCG drops and going to drink some water in a few mins. I'm very thirsty. I didn't drink very much water of the last 24hrs. I'm about to fix that.

I originally thought that I had to go into work at 3:45am but it turns out that's not till tomorrow. I am very happy to have another day off to relax and just enjoy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment