My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 13

Weight: 157.4 (+0.4/day; -1.8/week; -5.0/total)

When I woke up today and went to step on the scale I actually thought to myself "I don't feel like a 156." And lo and behold, I'm not. I'm sad about this. Nothing detrimental or diet crashing, but I'm still sad. I ate correctly yesterday and didn't go over my points so I'm a little confused. The only thing that I didn't do correctly was drink my water. It obviously made a difference and I need to be very conscious of that today. I must must must drink my water today! Less diet Snapple and more water.

I really really need to see better numbers tomorrow cause I don't want to go back to a loss below 5lbs! Ever.

Yesterday I did successfully clean my car, get a new book series, and rent a movie. I didn't however clean. I need to get on that today since my dishes really need to get done. Oh I also checked my mail yesterday and realized that I don't do that enough. It seems I have Jury Duty in 2 weeks. I was all excited at first and was hoping it was on one of my regular work days but nope! Not only is it on my regular day off anyway, it's also during my vacation time. I'm not going anywhere but it still is a let down since I couldn't at least get out of work. I would love to be picked for a jury but I am pretty sure that due to my job I get automatically dismissed. I can't imagine that any lawyers want someone that works for the police department on a jury. I'd love to be wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment