My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 10

Weight: 158.2 (-0.8/day; -1.0/week, -4.2/total)

Woohoo! I know I say that a lot but it's what I'm feeling! I just wanna jump up and down for joy! Yay! I love progress and it's one step closer to the big picture. I can't wait!

On another note, it's another nice morning and I am beyond ready for my vacation to be here! I'm super sleepy today. I know it's because I worked late last night (and actually had to WORK) but some time off will do me some good. Just have to make it through today and tomorrow and then I have my 3 days off. I don't have any OT at all for those 3 days and it will feel like a vacation! I am determined NOT to leave town for any day trips or run around like a chicken with my head cut off. Just 3 days of relaxing! Yup, that sounds PERFECT!

I can't decide why I've been crabby lately. I don't feel that extreme calm like I did last week from the happy pills. When I took them last week I did it with meals. I haven't been doing that this week, maybe I'll try that today.

No comments:

Post a Comment