My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 25

Weight: 156.8 (-0.0/day; +0.4/week; -5.6/week)

Deja Vu? Blah. Well, honestly, I feel like I was right on the cusp of a big break through. I just feel it. Tomorrow will be a very good day!

I went to sleep early last night and am up very early today as a result. It's a beautiful morning and I have the doors open with the sun shining through. It's just lovely!

I called the court and found out that my group of Jurors was dismissed so I no longer have Jury Duty in the morning. Yay!

On a not-so-positive note, I was starting to get excited because I realized that I had an extra $200 that should appear on my next check due to some holiday pay... I was going to finally give myself a reward and get my hair done and buy new tennis shoes instead of putting that extra money tows my credit cards like I do with every other cent I make. That was what I was GOING to do. Till, I opened my mail today and see that my registration is due and that it's an absurdly high amount of $442! Ugh. I'm not even sure at the moment where I think I am going to get that kind of money. I have to work out some sort of money magic. I'm sure I will find a way; I always do!

No comments:

Post a Comment