My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 2

Weight: 160.4 (-2.0/day; -2.0/week; -2.0/total)

Wow! Well I asked to see some results and there ya go! I woke up feeling better and alert and awake... then, I went outside to grab something out of my car and I was drained from just walking up my stairs. Seriously. That's not normal. Now I'm starting to get that not-so-great feeling again. I definitely need to get that mood stabilizer today!

I'm also going to need to find a way to balance out my morning-noon-night meal plan for my work days. Realistically, I just don't wake up early enough before work to be able to drink 32oz of fluids before lunch and then make something to eat before leaving. I'm going to have to start finding some quick portable meals that I can take with me. I'm working on it...

Now that I've rested some for the walk outside, I'd like to get back into the happy spirits and celebration of my 2lb loss! Yay! Look, I am almost able to see my goal of the 150's!

Speaking of goals, I did very well yesterday and had all my 8 glasses of water. That is always such a challenge for me but I did it! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment