My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Informed

So I've read the program and I am ready to start this! Well, mentally anyway.

Now it's time to get myself a grocery list of things to buy that are "approved" for the meal plans during this 40 day challenge. That's how long the program says that a person should take the drops. At that point you need to phase into other steps to help regulate your metabolism and then you can proceed with another protocol of the drops. There are also specifications that if you are able to reach your goal weight in the first 21-26 days that you can increase from the 500 calorie limit up to 800-1000 calories.

In my prior experience with dieting I have found it really helpful to have other fellow bloggers to follow that are currently taking on the same challenges so that I can gain inspiration or help support. I have found it rather difficult to find anyone blogging about this program recently. There are lots of posts from others that have done the program over the last few years but they have mainly been through the injections. The other pages I've found are from people who are anorexic and using the program as a way to fuel that disease. That's not really the motivation I am looking for. Hopefully as I proceed I will be able to find others. *Fingers Crossed*

Back to the specifics of the program... the ads and boxes and Doctors all say you can lose 30lbs in 30 days. The booklet says the average is 20lbs a month. I need to make sure not to get discouraged as we go!


The Meal Plan:

Breakfast: Tea or Coffee (no sugar) and up to 1 tablespoon of milk. Saccharin or Stevia is OK. Also 1 piece of fruit (Apple, Orange, 6 Strawberries, or 1/2 Grapefruit).

Drink: Drink 32oz (4 cups) of tea, coffee, or water before lunch!

Lunch: 4oz Lean Protein & 2 Cups of Veggies (only 1 type - no mixing & matching).

Dinner: 4oz Lean Protein (different from Lunch) & 2 Cups of Veggies (different from Lunch).

Snack: 1 piece of fruit (Apple, Orange, 6 Strawberries, or 1/2 Grapefruit).


The Shopping List:
Skillet Steak
Chicken
Shrimp
Lobster
Crab
Eggs (1 whole egg and 3 egg whites)
Cauliflower
Spinach
Asparagus
Strawberries
Oranges
Grapefruit
Lemons
Stevia
Salt
Pepper
Chili
Garlic
Sugar Free Tea
Water, Water, Water!

No comments:

Post a Comment