My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Friday, August 6, 2010

My day so far...

Today has been a complete 180 from yesterday. It hasn't been the horrible experience that I had before at all. With that being said, I am still having some issues with dizziness. I also have some mental issues with the program. I just keep thinking that this doesn't feel safe. I mean, I know that 500 calories per day isn't ideal but I have a problem with the fact that I can't choose which foods to eat for those 500 calories. I find it astonishing that I can't have beans or cereal.

That's not to say that I am hungry, cause I'm not. I just don't like that I don't understand why I can't have my 500 calories any way I want. I thought about having cereal for dinner instead just to see if it really made a difference but then I thought better of it and decided not to sabotage myself just yet. Yesterday was a great day, I shouldn't feel this unhappy should I?

I have been trying to make deals with myself on how I want to proceed from here. Part of that has to come when I see if I have results tomorrow. I am thinking that if I can drop 10 lbs from my original weight that I will switch back over to WW and proceed from there with the slower weight loss methods that don't leave me feeling so empty. We'll see..

No comments:

Post a Comment