My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Saturday, August 7, 2010

My Slip

OK so I had such high hopes for the day and have been feeling so much better than the last 2 days. Then, my bosses birthday celebration at work sabotaged me. I was guilted into having cake. I did say no, I promise. I meant it too. But then my boss got offended and I was able to ask for a "small" piece instead. Ugh.

I was going to just chalk it up to a small mistake and see what happens but now that I am home for dinner on my break I slipped again. I have been wavering about just going back on WW and doing this weight loss the healthy, slow and steady way. I think I have made my decision. Now it's just a matter of sticking to it. I want to see results. I want to get back to good.

2 comments:

  1. Don't let a little "slip up" make you feel bad... you are doing great and tomorrow is another day... a new day to start over again and do the eating thing right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the support! Yeah, I'm not going to let this get me down. I have a bigger picture that I need to keep my eye on. I really appreciate your comment. It reminds me to stay focused. :)

    ReplyDelete