My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Friday, August 6, 2010

B-12

I headed to the store and picked up the mood enhancer and the B-12. The mood enhancer says that I have to take it with food so I am waiting till my lunch for that one. I did take the B-12 though. I am feeling ok for now. Not sure if it's just me or if it's because of the B-12. Either way, I'm ok for now.

I've decided to have some chicken w/hot sauce and onion soup for lunch. I'm going to bring my orange to work for a snack for later if needed. For dinner I am going to have another steak with mushrooms since I enoyed that yesterday as well.

I decided not to have any tea this morning and that might be part of why I am feeling better this morning too. I have had the 32oz of water but I just didn't have any tea since it made me nauseous yesterday. So far it's better.

I'm not sure if it's related (which I assume it is) but I can tell that my lips are dehydrated a bit. I'm sure that some of the weight loss is due to water weight but I'm hoping that not all of it is. Time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment