My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 27

Weight: 155.4 (-1.0/day; -1.0/week; -7.0/total)

OH MY! Wow... I was fairly speechless this morning when I stepped on the scale. I know that yesterday I said I felt a good day coming but then I had some interesting food choices yesterday that made me think that I might not. Wow! I hit my mini goal of 155's!!!! Yay!!!!

Dave called and asked me to go have Sushi with him. He knows I am dieting but sushi with him equals all you can eat. I prepped him that he was going to have to eat a hell of a lot of our meal. I went and had a very good meal and it was all very tasty! I didn't eat an insane amount and I made sure to couple it with water and lots of spicy items (cause I heard somewhere that spicy foods cause you to burn more calories - don't take my word for that though). Either way, I didn't eat a lot before or after and so I am pretty sure I was still close to my daily points even with my splurge.

I also have been having some problems with regularity as well so I took something for that yesterday as well. I am not sure that the number above will stay there. I wouldn't be shocked if it went up some tomorrow but I sure hope it doesn't. I am going to be super good today!

No comments:

Post a Comment