My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 26

Weight: 156.4 (-0.4/day; -0.0/week; -6.0/total)

Yay! I like to see positive results. I am trying not to get discouraged since this is the weight I started the week at but at least it's not MORE. I have 3 more days to focus and see results for the week.

I also still believe I am going to have big results for tomorrow as well. I can't explain why exactly but I just feel it. I sure hope I'm right.

As for today, nothing big planned. I am about to jump through a shower and then run to the store and to mail off my FedEx. Then it's back home to soak up the final days of my vacation. 3 more days till work. I should really do my laundry today as well.

It was so nice yesterday (and supposed to be the same today) that I had the doors open all day long and it was just beautiful. After my shower I plan to do the same again today if it's nice again.

No comments:

Post a Comment