My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 11

Weight: 158.0 (-0.2/day; -1.2/week; -4.4/total)

I just love that I keep losing considering I am not suffering at all. It means a lot! I am really excited that I should see a number in the 157's tomorrow if I don't have any mishaps. (Which I won't!)

I did learn yesterday that I have no impulse control though! Not when it came to food luckily but with work. I know that the reason I am do all this overtime is for the greater good and that soon I plan to be out of credit card debt and I won't have to do this anymore but just because they send a message saying they need someone to come in early or stay late doesn't mean I HAVE to take it. That being said, I did take it without thinking yesterday and that means I have to leave here momentarily for work. Oh well... I am awake, that's something! And more importantly it's my "Friday" and I actually have all 3 of my days off this week! Woohoo

No comments:

Post a Comment