My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Monday, August 16, 2010

5lbs! and 1 Point!

I didn't mention this before but it's pretty important to make note that I have lost 5lbs! If I could have just done this when I started gaining before I wouldn't be in the predicament that I'm in but at least I am on the right track to get it back to good! *Jumping for Joy!*

I just recalculated my WW website profile so I can get it in line with everything I am doing here with my blog and was so excited to see the cute little 5lb star that I got for my improvement over the last 2 weeks. My weigh-in dates for WW is on Monday's. I figure that's the best day to use since it's the first day of my weekend. If there are any use of weekly points or indulgences I have the rest of the work week to help adjust and show the greatest improvement. That's at least the way I see it. Maybe it's not a rational frame of mind but I like it! haha

I also successfully dropped 1 point on my BMI as well! That's one step closer to no longer being obese! (Well that doesn't sound good! lol)

Here's how the BMI chart works:
• Underweight = <18.5
• Normal weight = 18.5–24.9
• Overweight = 25–29.9
• Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

I currently am at 31.7. I started at 32.8 so that's promising! Every 5lbs seems to bring it down by another point. I just need to keep going and get back to a healthy level. I'm going to add my next mini goal of 29.9 BMI which will get me out of the Obesity level.

No comments:

Post a Comment