My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 22

Weight: 156.2 (-0.2/day; -0.2/week; -6.2/total)

Yay! I see that it's not a huge drop but it's a drop and I am excited! I am comfortable believing that the 156.4 was real and not a glitch. It also means I am very close to my next mini goal of the 155's! I am very excited about that. This excitement is what fuels me to stay on track.

As for today, I am already done doing my hair and makeup and presentable. I'm going to go pay a visit to my family since I've been neglecting them lately. Then I plan to come home and do a whole lotta nothing. I think Dave is going to ask me to come over and hang out with him and the kids but not sure about that.

I'm off to start running around before it gets even more hot! I am ready for winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment