My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Friday, August 6, 2010

Meal Woes

OK so for lunch I had a 4oz steak with mushrooms and then ate cauliflower as my veggie. It was quite tasty and it filled me up just fine for lunch. I didn't get hungry till a few hours later which is when I grabbed my orange and snacked on that till I came home for dinner.

Dinner is where things went horribly wrong. I just didn't plan correctly and so my crab meat didn't look or taste appetizing at all. I barely ate any of it. I ended up eating my grapefruit (which I really really enjoyed) and ended up heading back to work. The drops helped me not to be hungry but I was definitely focused on not having a "satisfying" meal.

I just came home from work and wanted something to eat since I am pretty sure I didn't even hit my 500 calories today (oops) and so I took some chicken breast and dipped it in some Hot Sauce. I read the bottle and all the ingredients were diet-approved! Yay! It totally made my night! I had a very small portion since I don't want to go over and honestly I plan on going to sleep very soon. No need to mess up my day. I am finishing up some tea that should help with regularity and then I'm off to bed.

After having such a crazy emotional day of ups and downs I have decided that I want to get the mood stabilizer supplement that the GNC clerk told me about and some B-12 to help with energy. It wasn't the best of ideas to start this on my Monday for work. Between the caffeine withdrawal and low calorie adjustment, I could have used a few days at home to cope with the changes.

I'm excited to see the scale in the morning. I have to admit, I need to see some improvements cause this was a rough day and I need a smile from the scale to remind me that this is all for a good cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment