My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 24

Weight: 156.8 (-0.0/day; +0.4/week; -5.6/week)

I still ended up going over my points yesterday by 2. I need to get this under control. I am glad there wasn't a gain but I am just flirting with disaster day after day.

I did keep a list of the calories I took in over the day and found that based on the 20 points that I am supposed to have per day, I was pretty close to 1100-1200 calories. So I guess there is some method to this madness! lol

I haven't been active at all during this vacation. It's gotten to the point that I am having body pain due to inactivity. Tomorrow is supposed to be really nice out and I think I might be able to go to the park and walk without dying from heat exhaustion. I also am half cleaning around my home today.

The game is on in a few hours and I told Dave he could come over to watch it here. I don't know if he will but if he does I don't want it to look like this. Not that it's horrible but it could be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment