My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Monday, August 9, 2010

Pros

So lately I have been in better spirits and a much more clear and focused frame of mind. I am not sure if it's just the motivation to keep doing well, the continued results, or the happy pills. Honestly, I don't care.

Oh and that's another thing. I think that might be a result of the happy pills but I don't stress like I used to. I care about things, and still want to be my best. But I don't lose sleep for 3 days or over analyze everything that happened. I move on. It's REALLY nice!

Yet another positive thing to this diet, I am not spending the same amount of money on food. I mean, I have been spending more on supplements and whatnot, but I still think I am saving money. Yay!

Finally, I decided to look at my old blog from 3 years ago when I got back on track before. I wanted to see the progress from day to day that I made when I was taking Alli and compare so that I could have a better frame of reference. Well guess what I found?! I found that it took me 15 days last time to get to the success that I have reached in the last 5 days! That's incredible! I am seriously inspired to continue doing well and continue seeing results.

As a way to help with motivation I decided I need more mini-goals to look forward to. I've decided to set some more intervals so that I can stimulate more motivation. For example, I plan to set my next mini goal as 155lbs.

I do have a small challenge for the day but I am hoping for the best... Dave called and wants to have late lunch at Sweet Tomatoes. It's primarily salad, fruits, & soup. They do have some things like pizza, pasta and some yummy rolls/breads/muffins, oh and desserts. I plan on being pretty focused though. I am going to get a large salad (which is good cause I don't eat enough veggies at home) and some soup and maybe a roll or muffin. No pasta, no pizza, no dessert. Not sure I will see any success tomorrow but I am still going to think positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment