My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 23

Weight: 156.8 (+0.6/day; +0.4/week; -5.6/total)

*Sigh*

There is nothing to blame for today's gain but myself. Even after I posted that blog last night about being nervous for today and being over by 5 points, I STILL ended up eating 5 more points before I went to sleep. I did drink the 4 cups of water that I said I wanted to consume but ...

I also took that sleeping pill and boy did I sleep! I didn't actually get out of bed till almost 2pm. Yikes! I did finally get out of bed and take a shower. Now I'm all crampy again and figure my period should be starting any moment now!

Today I plan on just relaxing. I'd like to start my next book and just enjoy my home today. Tomorrow I'm going to have to do things like laundry and cleaning my bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment