My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Pictures

I know that everyone says to take them whenever you are making big changes but part of what I hate about my weight is what I look like in pictures. Not to mention nearly naked! I did decide over the last couple of hours to go ahead and take them. I am under no circumstances comfortable actually posting them at the moment but maybe as we see some progress I might be willing to post some before and after's. We'll see.

On a side note, the nausea has subsided thankfully. I have also successfully made it to drinking the 32oz's before lunch as well. I am supposed to be preparing my meal in the next 30 mins or so and I am not hungry at all! I also didn't have fruit for breakfast either. I didn't have a need or want for it at that time so I am going to bring it to work with me when I go this afternoon to assist with any potential cravings while I am there.

Completely unrelated to dieting at all, I am waiting for the UPS man to show up with my package and I am afraid he isn't going to come before I leave for work. This means I have to wait until tomorrow to get it from the office and I hate waiting! I still have just over an hour for him to show up. *Fingers crossed!*

No comments:

Post a Comment