My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 17

Weight: 156.4 (-0.8/day; -0.8/week; -6.0/total)

156's! Yay! It is long overdue! I will admit that I did have a small game of scale wars this morning though. When I first stepped on it said 157.0 and I wanted to scream. I decided to reweigh myself with a candle that is about 3lbs just to see it move. Then I put the candle down and reweighed and it was much lower. I didn't really feel comfortable with that though so I decided to finish getting ready and doing my hair, etc before trying again for a more accurate number. That's when I got 156.4. I don't know if it's a fluke and will possibly be more tomorrow but honestly, I have worked really hard and it SHOULD be the 156.4 so that's what I am using. I certainly hope this means I have broke out of my slump and back on the move towards my ultimate goal.

Today I have to hurry up and head over to Verizon. Last night after I got home, I was playing with my phone and then all of a sudden it froze. I'm not sure what happened but now it won't start up. It won't even let me do a hard reset on it. It's rather frustrating. I don't even really like being a slave to a phone but I certainly don't like that I don't have one at all! So now it's off to see the technician before work. Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment