My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Monday, August 9, 2010

Road Trip

For those that really know me, know that I am very close to my exhusband, Dave. We had a nice lunch yesterday and I could tell from the first moment we talked yesterday he was fishing for something when he was asking me about my schedule. Well, he was. He has to do a day trip to California early Tuesday morning for work and doesn't want to go alone so he asked if I would come along. I honestly have been looking forward to these days off that I have so I could relax and do nothing but I agreed to go for moral support.

We leave in about 4hours or so. The trip isn't so bad, it's approximately 4 hours each way. I tried to go to sleep early (8:30pm) tonight but as you can see, I'm up 2 1/2 hrs later. That wasn't really what I had in mind but what can ya do? I'm going to take the time to clean my place so that when I do get home it will be to a clean home.

Part of the problem with this trip is that it's going to mess up my weigh-in schedule. I like to weigh-in after I sleep and since that won't be till tomorrow afternoon/evening I guess it will be a little skewed or delayed. Also, the road trip itself doesn't lead itself well to ideal eating habits. I am going to do the best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment