My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 9

Weight: 159.0 (-0.6/day; -0.2/week; -3.4/total)

Whew! I was so nervous about today and am very very thankful that I am still below that 160 mark!

Yesterday was nice when it came to my meals since I got to have a variety of foods all in moderation. I do have to admit though that I was pretty tired most of the day at work. I'm not sure what brought that on. It might have been the fractured sleep I had due to the overtime I had yesterday morning. Who knows. I'm hoping for more energy today.

Also on my list of things to be more conscious of is my water intake. For some reason I don't think I had as much as I should have over the last couple of days. I have fallen away from having my 32oz before leaving for work and I need to make sure to keep that habit.

Time to start drinking my water and work on my meal plan for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment