My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 16

Weight: 157.2 (-0.0/day; -0.0/week; -5.2/total)

I think the scale is stuck and I don't like it. I know I should be thankful that it isn't going up but honestly I'm frustrated. I'm doing everything right. I'm staying with-in my points, I'm not even using the weekly ones! How is this happening? I did say before that I am PMSing and trust me, I am! But even still! Sheesh.

I am trying not to get discouraged. I'm trying to think of why this is happening and I just don't really have a good answer. I thought maybe it's the Smoothies from Tropical Smoothie. Maybe the nutritional information is wrong, but honestly, I don't think that's it. Those help me make it through the day and are essentially just fruits which are actually good for me. I've also been making sure to get a lot of fiber in my diet as well. I am not sure if that's actually doing the trick though. I didn't drink all of my water for they day yesterday either but I wasn't that far off. I will just have to keep focusing on that.

This is a long uphill battle, I know. I just wish it was as easy to lose the weight as it was to gain it. Even the slow and steady route is taking longer to see results then I expected. 10 pounds a month is seeming a bit more difficult at this rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment