My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 15

Weight: 157.2 (-0.0/day; -0.0/week; -5.2/total)

No news is good news? I don't know. I'm fairly frustrated due to the lack of a 156. I'm ready to see the 156! I go back to work today so maybe I will be able to start seeing results again since I will be a bit more active. Not much, but at least I'll be out of the house.

On a positive note, I only have 4 full days of work before my vacation begins. The other 3 days are 2-4 hour shifts so they don't really count. I am really glad to have a few days off. It all helps.

I tried to go to sleep early yesterday with the intention of taking some sleeping pills and sleeping for 12hrs but that didn't happen. First of all because I didn't have any Tylenol PM left. Oops! So I took 2 of the herbal sleep aids I had and woke up at 7:30am or so. That was rough. I finally was able to get back to sleep around 9 or 9:30am and then slept till 11am.

Now it's off to shower and get ready for the work day. I'm also considering calling Lee but I haven't decided completely on that yet. I'm trying to change my opinion about him and maybe that would make all this easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment