My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Splurge!

So for the 2 days before you being the VLCD (Very Low Calorie Diet) you are instructed to eat your little heart out. I didn't really plan on doing it. I thought to myself that I didn't want to gain even more weight to try to burn off. But then I went out. I met up with some friends to play Laser Tag and it was SO much fun! OH MY! What a blast! And a pretty cool workout in the process too!

When we finished we decided to hit up Denny's next door so I decided to just give in and indulge. I had a Mushroom Swiss Burger and Fries. Afterward I went and got some Frozen Yogurt with all the yummy toppings I never let myself have normally. I am beyond stuffed and I'm honestly not very happy about it. I mean, it's OK, but I don't look forward to the scale tomorrow.

I was going to blog right before I left to go out cause Latoya said it's important to put my feelings out on paper (even if it's virtual paper). I have to admit, before actually getting to Laser Tag I was completely dreading it. I was looking for all sorts of excuses to go home as early as possible. Why? Cause I'm not comfortable in my own skin. How messed up is that?! Either way, I did go and I'm really glad I did.

With that being said, I didn't make it to the grocery store before I came home. In a few minutes I'm gonna have to head to the store so that I am prepared for Day 1 tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment