My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Nervous

I know that I have seen results over the last few days but I have also gone over my daily points for the last few days as well. I ended up going over by 5 points today already and I am fairly nervous that I just might gain tomorrow. I really hope not but I can't help but be concerned. I have realized that I haven't had enough water today so I am determined to have 4 cups more before I go to sleep tonight. I also picked up some sleep aids at the store tonight so I am thinking about taking those as well so I can get a great nights sleep as well.

Also on a side note, I think I might be starting my TOM here soon. I was cramping a bit earlier and I am certainly due.

No comments:

Post a Comment