My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 3

Weight: 159.2 (-1.2/day; -3.2/week; -3.2/total)

Yay! Another pound gone! Woohoo! and I have made it to the 150's! *Jumping for joy!* Time to set another goal to get into the 140's!

Overall yesterday was a very good day. I felt better and wasn't thinking about "the diet" all day. I'm still contemplating how long I want to do this diet for due to the extreme limitations but I'm definitely seeing results and the side affects are improving.

Today I have to go into work early. I have overtime before my shift which means I have to have my lunch 90 mins before I normally do. I set my alarm to help me wake up earlier so I can begin my 32oz water breakfast.

I have to say, this diet forces me into a schedule. I need structure and thrive much better when I have it.

Here's hoping that today is another positive day with great results!

No comments:

Post a Comment