My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 12

Weight: 157.0 (-1.0/day; -2.2/week; -5.4/total)

Yay!!!! I kind of felt yesterday that it was going to be a big number this morning and look at that! I'm so excited. I love seeing results and knowing that this is all paying off in a big way.

I'm a pound away from my next mini goal of the 155's!

Now it's time for the hard part of dieting. My weekend. I have 3 days off with no plans and need to make sure that I stay on track. I went grocery shopping last night and picked up some things for the next few days. I made sure to get some snack things like popcorn too so that if I have a need to continually pop food in my mouth it can be something less damaging. I did have a little bit of a hard time finding the popcorn I wanted at Walmart though. For some reason they didn't carry the single serving bags. I need to see if I can find them somewhere else so that there isn't an accidental need to eat too much.

I've also decided that I want to take a different diet supplement when I start to plateau. I know which one and figure I can start taking it during my vacation in September. Hopefully I won't plateau before then!

As for the rest of the day, Dave stopped by earlier and we chatted for a bit. I didn't get home from work and shopping till late last night (or early this morning) and so I slept too late. I really want to wash my car and get all the bugs off the front of it from the numerous trips to Utah lately. I bought some things yesterday that should help. I also want to run to the book store and get into a new series of some sort. I am starting to get bored with the current ones I am reading. Finally I want to finish up with cleaning my home.

Then if all that gets done I can just relax the next 2 days and hang out and watch movies and read. It's like a mini-vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment