My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 1

Weight: 162.4

Good Morning! Well I'm happy to see that my load days didn't have a huge impact on my weight gain. Only 0.2lbs, not too shabby! I'm sure part of that had to do with me burning calories playing Laser Tag. Who knows. Either way, I stepped on the scale was actually happy to see the number above. That's right, that number is the highest I've ever seen it and somehow seeing that the load day didn't make it even higher has started me off in a good mood today.

I have taken my drops for the morning and am waiting for the 15 mins before I make my morning tea. Have I mentioned that I don't like tea? Well, I don't. I have been getting better over the years in not "hating" it any longer, but I certainly don't like it. I purchased a few different ones last night so that I can hopefully find something that I enjoy. We'll see!

I was reading some back logs of blogs that I found last night from people that did the program in the last few years. Most of them mentioned that they seem to be overly thirsty on the program. I found yesterday that I was pretty thirsty by the end of the day, I have always had trouble drinking enough water but hopefully that little side effect will work in my favor. I am supposed to have had 32oz of water (and or tea) by lunch time.

I've decided that I need to have structure for how I eat (or more importantly, when I eat).

10:00am - Wake up, Weigh-In, Drops, Tea & Water
2:00pm - Lunch
Snack
8:00pm-10:00pm - Dinner
Snack
2:30am - Sleep

We'll see if that works...

2 comments:

  1. Glad you wrote back to me... so I added your new blog to mine... what diet are you on right now? Tea?
    I love tea... maybe that's something for me to try to reduce the size of my "appearance".

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the HCG Platinum drops (not the injections). Here is the link --> http://www.hcgplatinum.com/ It is really intense but it's a nice way to jump start my results (if it works). I am still learning as I go. Today was day 1 of the actual meal plan and it's been a rough adjustment. :)

    ReplyDelete