My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 4

Weight: 158.8 (-0.4/day; -3.6/week; -3.6/total)

I'm really excited to see that loss. Seriously. I know that it's not as much as the other days but considering my slips and the fact that I actually FELT better yesterday, it's really nice to see. It makes me see that I can do a combination of HCG protocol and very low calorie diet where I incorporate things I actually like and enjoy. That's not to say that I am going to change the program completely, cause I'm not. Just let's me know that I can tweak it some and see some pretty great results.

Today is my "Friday" and I really can't wait to have this week over. I've been working so much over the last few weeks and I could really use a regular weekend.

I also have to admit that I was in a really good mood yesterday. I didn't take the B-12 but I did take the mood-enhancer. I don't know if the mood-enhancer was a contributing factor since I noticed the very cheery mood towards the end of my shift. Either way, I felt like "me." I've also noticed that I have been sleeping better lately too. I haven't been having bad dreams or tossing and turning. I haven't needed any sleep aids either.

No comments:

Post a Comment