My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Ugh!

I ended up staying late at work today and was there for 13.5hrs instead of the regular 10hrs. No big deal normally but WOW! I was verbally assaulted for the entire last 3 hours. It was INSANE. It almost made the OT not worth it since I had multiple people ask for my badge number and name so they could follow up with complaints later. Oh goody! *sigh* What can ya do?

I am trying to unwind quickly so that I can start all over again tomorrow (or later today I guess). I'm just hoping I don't get into too much trouble (if any at all) since the people were SO far beyond reasonable and honestly I was unbelievably nice even though I was screamed at non-stop.

Because I was at work so much later I was rather hungry coming home. I ended up going over by 1.5 points but I have the "weekly" ones that I was able to use to balance it all out so it's all good. I prefer not to use those if I don't have to though.

I'm hopeful it won't be detrimental tomorrow when I weigh in. Time to get some rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment