My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 43

Weight: 153.6 (-0.2/day; -0.2/week; -8.8/total)

Well I took that last few days off (as I said I was going to) and now it's back to the grind. I did well yesterday but knew I would be over and didn't want to see it. I figured it was better for my motivation not to see what the scale said till today.

I have been splurging a lot this month. I need to get back to good and continue my journey to get back to my goal. Luckily even in my splurging I have been able to maintain between the losing. There is something to be said for that.

I ended up going to California for that day trip with Dave and obviously didn't eat well. I also started not feeling well yesterday. I have been spending all this time trying to make Dave feel better (he has a cold) and I think it started heading my way. Either way, I took some Nyquil last night and went to sleep. I slept a LONG time and now I'm feeling better today.

No comments:

Post a Comment