My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 34

Weight: 154.0 (+0.6/day; -1.0/week; -8.4/total)

Oops. That's pretty much all I can say about it. My whole flipping schedule yesterday was a cluster and my eating habits suffered as a result. I am just trying to not get discouraged and get myself back on track over the next day or so before I go back to work on Thursday. I am still excited that I have lost 1 lb for the week so far and I plan on getting my self back to those 153's quickly.

Today I am cleaning my house minimally and going to make dinner for me and Dave. I am going to throw in a few loads of laundry for towels and sheets and stuff and then just chill out and finish my book and watch some TV. You know, relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment