My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 31

Weight: 154.6 (-0.4/day; -0.4/week; -7.8/total)

That just feels right! I am hoping for it to continue to decline for the next couple of days. I will be able to reach my next mini goal of a loss of 5% of my weight in 0.4lbs. That's awesome. I'm hoping for the best.

This going back to work thing has been grueling. Not sure what happened but it's been CRAZY busy. I know it's a holiday weekend to the crazies come out but sheesh! I was exhausted by the time I got off last night. I had some fun in between as well but I was ready for the night to end. Here's hoping tonight will be fun!

I have been doing OK with my meals but I am still going over slightly each day on my points and tapping into the weekly ones. I am not sure why but it seems to be aiding in the weight loss. Maybe it's because I am awake more than a normal person and have crazy hours. Maybe that means I do have to have more points to balance out the waking period. Who knows.

I let myself have a Grande Pumpkin Spice Latte (non-fat & no whip of course) yesterday. It was my first one of the season and it was fantastic! However, when I got home I calculated the points (which I knew were going to be slightly high) and found that it was worth 5 points. Yikes! It's not a huge amount but it's certainly a splurge only type of treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment