My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 33

Weight: 153.4 (-0.6/day; -1.6/week; -9.0/total)

I'm in shock. More than I can express. I am so overjoyed to see continued results each day. It's really very promising. Also just to note, I took my weigh-in earlier today than normal. Dave and I had decided we would go up to the mountains today for a hike early this morning before it turned hot out so we both went to sleep somewhere around 2-3am and woke up around 7am to get ready to leave. So instead of my 10 or 11am weighing it was at 7am instead.

After hiking we did some shopping and had lunch. We went to Sweet Tomatoes and I had some splurges... yes there was the salad but also a muffin, corn bread, etc. It was very yummy! I have no idea how many calories I had though. I just figure I will do an even 20 points for my lunch (which is an exaggeration I'm sure!). I'll also factor in some activity points which will help as well.

I just got home and now that I have changed and cooled down some I realized I am EXHAUSTED! I only had about 4 hrs of sleep last night so that's expected. I have to work tonight too at 1am so a nap is going to be mandatory before then.

I'm off to watch some TV and unwind.

No comments:

Post a Comment