My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 32

Weight: 154.0 (-0.6/day; -1.0/week; -8.4/total)

I really really get more and more motivated by days like today! Yesterday was a very long day. I ended up staying late for OT and then later even still when they asked me to stay again. When I did finally get off at 5am I still needed to go and pick up Dave from the bar and take him home.

I ended up sleeping pretty well but I've woken up late and I still am not ready for work and have to leave here in a few. Yikes.

I didn't eat anything crazy yesterday and added hot sauce to lots of things. I'm pretty hungry right now and still have so much to do.

OH and I hit my 5% goal!!!! Did you see that?!? Yay! I hope it is permanent. Now I am only 1.6 lbs away from losing 10 lbs so far! This is a good good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment