My Current Nugget of Inspiration

"If you have a dream, go for it. No one is stopping you, except yourself!"

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 38

Weight: 153.8 (+0.6/day; -0.2/week; -8.6/total)

Yo-yo much? I can't really blame anything or anyone but myself here though. As I said before I have been having some problems with staying on track and ultimately, that was the case again yesterday. Someone brought in cookies and muffins and licorice to thank us for what we do everyday (as a 9-11 tribute) so I had 2 cookies and some licorice. Then for lunch I was running late and ended up going to get some sushi which means I have no idea how many points/calories I had for the day but I definitely went over.

Today and tomorrow I am going to try to be good but with that being said, I am also working a LOT of overtime and we know how that goes. Blah. I am just going to try to do the best that I can. *Fingers crossed!*

No comments:

Post a Comment